- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 small cucumbers
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 handful parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- As far as a day in advance, cut the onion into bite-size squares. Soak them in a bowl of water in the refrigerator for up to a day, changing the water a few times in between.
- When you're ready to make the salad, drain and dry the onions with paper towels.
- Chop the cucumbers and tomatoes into bite size pieces and add them into a bowl along with the onions, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
- Toss to distribute everything evenly and serve immediately.
Sourced from http://norecipes.com/