- 1 3/4 lbs shrimp, peeled and de-veined (I suggest gulf shrimp like the large, wild white Georgia shrimp we used)
- Juice from 1 lemon (approximately 1 1/2 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 2 tablespoons minced fennel fronds or dill
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Wooden skewers
- Add all ingredients through parsley to a bowl and whisk to incorporate. Slowly add olive oil, whisking constantly, so mixture emulsifies. Add salt and pepper and adjust to taste.
- Add shrimp and use a wooden spoon to make sure marinade coats all shrimp. Cover with tin foil and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove shrimp from bowl and skewer over a large dish or baking sheet.
- Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes on ...