What Are you Looking For?
Serves: 6 Prep: 15 min: Cook: 30 minCalories: 189 Carb: 26g Fat: 6g Protein: 8g
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 ½ cups water
- Add a dash of salt or more to taste
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped and divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon sesame oil
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan; season with salt. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 10-15 minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff quinoa with a fork. Refrigerate until cool.
- Mix soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and sesame oil together.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over high heat; saute carrots and onion for 2 ...
- 1/2 c. dried quinoa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and divided in half
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 1/2 red pepper, small dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 c. spinach
- Salt and pepper
- In a small sauce pan combine quinoa with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Turn off the heat when the quinoa is light and fluffy.
- In a separate pan on medium heat add coconut oil. Once oil is melted add onions and peppers. Saute.
- Add garlic cloves and spinach. Stir frequently so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add 1/2 black beans. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- In a food processor add bean mixture and half of the quinoa. Process until smooth.
- Transfer pureed bean mixture to a separate bowl. Add the remaining black beans and quinoa.
- Bake ...