Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 minutesYield: 4 Servings Calories per serving: 325 Fat per serving: 5g (0g sat 3g mono)
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick fries
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- 1 pound Pacific cod or haddock, cut into 4 portions
- Position racks in upper and lower third of oven; preheat to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Set a wire rack on another large baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a colander. Thoroughly rinse with cold water, then pat dry completely with paper towels. Slice the potatoes into long, skinny fries or chips ...