- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Olive oil (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Other additional toppings of your choice
- Take 1 large head of cauliflower, remove the stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to a food processor and pulse just until it looks like rice. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater.
- Place the riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, add 1/4 cup water, and microwave for 6-8 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- To make the pizza, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a pizza pan or cookie sheet ...