Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 45 minutesYield: 6 Servings Calories per serving: 459 Fat per serving: 4.5g
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups honey (locally sourced is preferred)
- juice from one lime
- 4 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cilantro, garlic, honey, and lime juice. Heat until the honey is easily stirred, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Place salmon steaks in a baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over salmon, cover, and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon steaks on grill, cook 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Sourced and modified slightly from allrecipes.com