- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 ½ cups water
- Add a dash of salt or more to taste
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped and divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon sesame oil
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan; season with salt. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 10-15 minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff quinoa with a fork. Refrigerate until cool.
- Mix soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and sesame oil together.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over high heat; saute carrots and onion for 2 ...