Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes Total Time: 55 minutesYield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb spinach leaves (about 2 bunches), cleaned, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 9 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes, about 2 Tbsp chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook spinach in 1/4 cup of water in a covered saucepan until just wilted, a couple minutes. Drain water and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and Parmesan cheese. Add in chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Sauté onions in olive oil in an oven-proof, stick-free skillet, until translucent, about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Add garlic and cook a minute further. Add cooked spinach and mix ...