Nashville is home to some of the best waterways in the Southeast. We've gathered together a list of ways to access the blueways in Nashville for canoeing and kayaking as well as the publice boat launches for your bigger boats.
SMALL CRAFT ACCESS (including canoes and kayaks)
- Metro Parks maintains access points at Peeler Park, Shelby Bottoms, and Riverfront Park
- The US Army Corps of Engineers maintains boat ramps at on both sides of the river at Clees' Ferry and Tail Water Access Area at Old Hickory Dam
- Metro Parks maintains an access ramp at Harpeth River Park
- The State maintains three access ramps in Davidson County in Harpeth River State Park at Highway 100near Ensworth Hight School, Newsom's Mill and Hidden Lakes
- Metro Parks manages two access points on Mill Creek at the Mill Creek Greenway at Harding Rd and ...