- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 stalks lemongrass, peeled, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 Fresno or Thai chile, seeded, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 6 snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add scallions, lemongrass, and chile and cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until softened, 5–6 minutes. Stir in chicken stock, coconut milk, and orange juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until flavors meld, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Working ...