Servings: 3 dozen Serving Size: 1 1/2-inch peicesPrep time: 5 min; Cooking time: 25 min; Total Time: 30 minNutrition/serving: 74 calories,5g fat (2g sat), 7g carbohydrates, 1g protein
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (high cocoa content of 70% or more), melted
- 1 1/2 cups assorted nuts, such as hazelnuts, almonds and/ or cashews
- Line a deep-rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Slowly melt the dark chocolate in a bowl while slowly mixing in the nuts.
- Scrape the mixture onto the foil and spread it into a rectangle that is approximately 1/2 inch deep.
- Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the bark and foil to a cutting board and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.