What Are you Looking For?
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 19 minutes Total Time: 34 minutes Yield: Serves 4 Calories per serving: 109 Fat per serving: 7g
- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Olive oil (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Other additional toppings of your choice
- Take 1 large head of cauliflower, remove the stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to a food processor and pulse just until it looks like rice. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater.
- Place the riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, add 1/4 cup water, and microwave for 6-8 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- To make the pizza, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a pizza pan or cookie sheet ...
Active Time: 16 minutes Total Time: 20 minutesMakes: 6 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c panko
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper (more of less to taste)
- olive oil
- Cut cauliflower into florets & cook in boiling water until tender about 10 minutes. Drain. Mash the cauliflower while still warm.
- Stir cheese, eggs, panko, cayenne & salt to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side. Keep each batch warm in the oven while you cook the rest.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutesYield: 4 Servings Serving Size: 1 cup Calories: 149 calories Fat: 10 g fat ( 3 g sat , 6 g mono )
- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste (for a spicier punch, substitute cayenne pepper)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.