What Are you Looking For?
Prep Time: 24 hours Cook Time: 30 minutesYield: Serves 4
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- zest of 2 limes
- 4 burrito-sized tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, chopped and seasoned with salt + pepper
- 1 cup of black beans
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup of guacamole
- 1/4 cup freshly torn cilantro
- Whisk tequila, olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and lime zest in a bowl until combine. Add chicken to a ziplock bag or baking dish and pour marinade ingredients over top. Marinate (in the fridge!) for 2-24 hours, flipping chicken a few times.
- When you're ready to prepare the burritos, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and heat a large oven-safe ...
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutesYield: 4 Servings Calories per serving: 311 calories Fat per serving: 6.4g
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato. Top salad with chicken and ...
- 1/2 c. dried quinoa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and divided in half
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 1/2 red pepper, small dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 c. spinach
- Salt and pepper
- In a small sauce pan combine quinoa with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Turn off the heat when the quinoa is light and fluffy.
- In a separate pan on medium heat add coconut oil. Once oil is melted add onions and peppers. Saute.
- Add garlic cloves and spinach. Stir frequently so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add 1/2 black beans. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- In a food processor add bean mixture and half of the quinoa. Process until smooth.
- Transfer pureed bean mixture to a separate bowl. Add the remaining black beans and quinoa.
- Bake ...