- 2 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups fresh arugala, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
As a note, to chop my lettuce I like to lay it out on a big cutting board and just continuously run my knife through it (in all different directions) until it's chopped as much as I like.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn and avocado. Add in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice then toss well to coat. Fold in bacon and feta then divide evenly amount 2 plates. Serve!
Sourced from www.keyingredient.com