- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the artichokes, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, 3/4 cup mozzarella, garlic salt, pepper, scallions, and parsley in a bowl; transfer to baking dish.
- Top with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella; bake 20–30 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
Sourced from health.com