- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk – or milk of choice [skim, soy, rice, etc.]
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk – you can omit, just replace with another 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 apple, pored and peeled and cut into small 1/2″ pieces
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup raisins
- Optional: nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In large bowl mix together oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, coconut milk, applesauce, and egg whites.
- Add wet ingredients to the oat mixture and mix until combined. Carefully fold in apple pieces and raisins.
- In prepared cupcake pan, fill each cup about ...