- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TSP fresh lime juice
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb. tuna steaks (Ahi tuna preferred)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Gather and prepare all the necessary ingredients.
- In a flat baking dish or wide mixing bowl, blend together oil, lime juice, garlic, jalapeno pepper and salt and pepper to taste until well combined.
- Place raw tuna steaks in baking dish with marinade, turning multiple times to coat both sides completely with mixture.
- Cover baking dish tightly with plastic wrap. Place tuna steaks with jalapeno mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to marinate before grilling.
- Prepare and preheat the grill to high heat and oil grill grate lightly.
- Once the grill is preheated, remove tuna steaks from the refrigerator and place on the grill. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish begins to firm and become opaque and hot in the center.
- Remove from grill and let steaks rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice tuna steaks on the diagonal, arrange on a platter and serve.
Sourced from kamadogrillsreview.com