One of the most amazing aspects of Nashville are all the wonderful parks avaialable to us. There are hiking trails, biking routes, nature centers and more as far as the eye can see. While all of our parks have their own amazing and unique characteristics, none stand out more that the Warner Parks, Percy and Edwin Warner. There is so much to do in these parks that you probably didn't even know about. Here's our Guide to the Warner Parks to understand everything they offer and make the most of these amazing parks.
Warner Parks History
Three prominent Nashvillians shared in the vision that produced the Warner Parks. The first of these, Colonel Luke Lea, was encouraged in this far-sighted plan by his father-in-law, Percy Warner. A life-long outdoorsman and nature lover, Warner was a prominent Nashville business man and served as chair of the Park Board. In ...
Fitness Center Front Desk
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 5:00am-9:00pm; Friday 5:00am-7:00pm; Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 1:00pm-5:00pm
Daily Rates Adults - $7.00; Students w/ valid ID - $6.00; Seniors 62 & older - $6.00; Active Military - $6.00; Disabled Patrons - $6.00; Children 5 to 12 - $6.00; Children 4 & under - FREE with a paid adult admission; Indoor Cycling Class - $3.00 extra (Daily Visitors: $10 total)
- 18,500 square-foot clean, spacious, and modern facility with up-to-date equipment
- Friendly, professional, certified staff
- One-on-one personal training sessions
- Group classes include TRX, Indoor Cycling, Barre, Boot Camp, Yoga, Fusion, Pound, and Step.
- A variety of strength equipment to accommodate the novice to the advanced fitness enthusiast. Brands include Free Motion, Hoist, Legend, Matrix, and Rogue
- The only Legend Platform for Olympic and power lifts in Metro facilities
- 56 pieces of cardio equipment: treadmills, recumbent ...
Just south of Nashville, Williamson County is home to some great multi-use trails perfect for a brisk walk or bicycle ride. Here's a quick list of just some of the great trails in Brentwood and Franklin:
Indian Point Trail - (1.4 miles, paved) Located in Crockett Park
Crockett Park Trail - (2.4 miles, paved) Located in Crockett Park
Boiling Springs-Ravenwood Trail - (1.6 miles, paved)
River Park Trail - (2.1 miles, paved)
Brentwood Library Trail - (1.2 miles, paved)
Tower Park Trail - (1.0 mile, paved)
City of Franklin
Pinkerton - (1 mile, paved) Located at 405 Murfreesboro Rd with fitness course.
Winstead Hill - (3/4 mile trail, paved) Located at 4023 Columbia Ave .
Eastern Flank Battle Park - (2.0 mile, concrete) Located at 1343 Carnton Lane. Cart paths of former golf course.
Aspen Grove Park - (1 ...