- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegrette Dressing
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs an breasts, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large oranges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegrette Dressing and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag then seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut each orange into 8 wedges; cut each wedge crosswise into 3 pieces.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken and orange pieces alternately onto each of 16 (10-inch) skewers.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, garlic poweder and cayenne pepper.
- Place kebabs on a grill rack coated ...