With Fall fast approaching, it's time to turn your attention to the most amazing races, festivals, parties and more Nashville has to offer. This Saturday, August 17 Arrington Vineyards will be hosting one such amazing event: Harvest Party. Wine, food, live music, hot air balloons and more! If you haven't been to Arrington Vineyards yet, you are missing out on one of middle Tennessee's best entertainment activities. An at Harvest Party this year, Kix Brooks will be headlining the musical festivities on the vineyard hillside starting at 6:00pm! Here's a quick guide to the Harvest Party so you can make the most out of this awesome event
What: Arrington Vineyards Harvest Party
When: Saturday, August 17 from 11:00am - 9:00pm
Cost: Free and open to adults and children (must be 21 or older to drink)
Where: Arrington Vineyards, 6211 Patton Rd, Arrington, Tennessee 37014 (click for directions)
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase, drink, or taste wine. Valid proof of age is required for all guests.
- We are handicap accessible; golf carts will be available for anyone needing assistance.
- Seating for the concert is on a first come, first served basis.
- Wine tastings are on a first come, first served basis. (We expect a large crowd and tastings are not guaranteed.)
- Wine tastings will stop before Kix goes on stage.
- We recommend you come early as parking is limited.
- Limo and shuttle drop off will only be at Arrington Vineyards' main entrance gate.
- Food coolers and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted.
- Arrington Vineyards wines only, all other alcoholic drinks are prohibited.
- Children are welcome but must be with an adult at all times.
The following items are prohibited:
- Tents of any kind.
- Umbrellas can be brought but cannot be up during the show.
- Sporting equipment
- Animals (Only service animals are permitted.)
- Musical instruments
- Any alcoholic beverages aside from Arrington Vineyards' wines.
1:00pm-5:00pm: Art Four Sale will performing in the courtyard tent
6:00pm: Kix Brooks performs on the vineyard hillside
FOOD & DRINK
Simply Living Life will have a selection of a la carte foods available for purchase from 11:00am - 8:00pm
Menu items include:
- Peppered Pork Loin Sandwiches
- Smoked Turkey Legs
- Caprese Sandwiches
- Chicken Salad
- Crackers, Salami, Cheese Patters
- Stuffed Olives
- Pasta Primavera
- Orzo Salad
- Desserts: Espresso Brownies, Banana Pudding, Fried Pies, Fresh Fruit, Gluten Free Brownies.
There will be wine tastings throughout the day but they will stop at approximately 6:00pm before Kix Brooks hits the stage
ENTERTAINMENT & FUNDRAISING
6:30pm: Hot air balloons will launch
Proceeds from the event fundraiser will benefit the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. There will be several opportunities to make purchases and donations to the children's hospital throughout the day. Items Include: Special Red & White Harvest Blended Wines with Commemorative Labels, 2013 Harvest Party T-Shirts, 2013 Harvest Party Hatch Show Prints