Prep Time: 25 mins Grill Time: 10 minsTotal Time: 35 mins Yield: 8 Servings Serving Size: 1/8th of a pizza Calories/ serving: 260 Fat/ serving: 10g (4g Sat fat)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pre-made whole wheat pizza dough ball
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz) and Reduced fat Mozerella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side , basting frequently with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Set aside and keep warm.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Lightly brush both sides of dough with oil; place on grill. Cover and grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Remove from grill. Cut the chicken into 1/2-in. cubes. Spread the grilled side of the pizza with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce; layer with chicken, onion, bell pepper, and cheese. Return to grill. Cover and cook pizza for 4-5 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned and cheese is melted.