Serving Size: 4 servings
- 1 15 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1? pieces
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced radishes (I used watermelon radishes – pretty!)
- 4-5 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. French mustard
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- splash soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Lightly steam or microwave the asparagus. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, mustard, nutritional yeast, soy sauce and salt and pepper. (No, I did not forget the oil.) Add the artichoke hearts, beans, asparagus, radishes and scallions, stirring to combine.
- Serve over a bed of fresh greens, if desired and top with basil.
Provided by: http://anunrefinedvegan.com