Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 15 minutesYield: 12 Burgers Serving Size: 1 Burger Calories per serving: 169
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet gherkin pickle (about 2 small)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 (1-ounce) dinner rolls
- 6 curly leaf lettuce leaves, torn in half
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add cheese, stirring with a fork just until combined.
- Divide turkey mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 4 patties; cook 2 minutes. Carefully turn patties over; cook 2 minutes or until done.
- Combine mayonnaise, pickle, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on bottom half of each roll; top each with 1 turkey patty and 1 piece lettuce. Cover with tops of rolls.
Sourced from myrecipes.com