Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutesYield: 6 servings
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned or kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe modified from allrecipes.com.