Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutesYield: 6 Servings Calories per serving: 291 Fat per serving: 16.6g
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce fresh, chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Whisk in eggs. Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.
Modified from allrecipes.com