Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 7 minutes Total Time: 22 minutesYield: 4 Servings Calories per serving: 126 Fat per serving: 5g
- 12 ounces fresh skinless salmon fillets, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Start by rinsing your Salmon fliets and pat dry with paper towels. Cut them into two (6-ounce) pieces and set aside.
- Combine in a food processor oregano, cilantro, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. For some extra flavor and kick, add cayenne pepper into the mix. Cover and process until chopped. Generously coat both sides of salmon with the herb mixture.
- Either cook the salmon on an indoor grill or on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 6 to 8 minutes or until the salmon just begins to flake easily with a fork. To serve, cut each salmon piece in half.
Sourced and modified from recipe.com